Saturday, January 28, 2006

Slowly but surely

Well I'm sticking to my plan and making slow but steady progress. It was freezing cold this week but I managed to get out and run twice during the week. Both times just 3.7 miles to Cullercoats and both in around 27:00. At the moment its not about times or even distances just really trying to maintain a steady base for when the Spring arrives. Spend most of the time when I'm running daydreaming about other aspects of my life. Not really good for my running but good for the mind I think. Thursday night helped me think through future plans for self employment in a web design business. I'm not going to make any money working for other people so I might try and put my skills to use for myself one day. Anyway back to the running, I'm on around 285 miles with my Adidas Response shoes and as a little incentive I've promised myself a new pair of trainers when I reach 300. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 5 or 6 miles tomorrow should help me on my way.

No comments: