Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tue 7th Feb Cullercoats Seawalk 3.7m 28:07

One of those nights where I feel like I'm just running for the sake of it. Not a very nice night - damp but not rainy, cold and windy. My legs ached after the weekend and I felt fatigued. Elen is not feeling well and she was up during the night. For some reason Terry brought her into our bed last night and its just not easy to get any decent sleep when a 3 year year old girl keeps kicking you in the back. Anyway enough of the complaints, it was dark, it was cold, I felt tired, but I got myself out there and ran. This run was probably the epitome of 'junk' miles but it beats sitting home doing nothing. And what's more it takes me over 300 miles with my Adidas Response, so I can justify buying a new pair of running shoes tomorrow. There's nothing better than a shiny pair of trainers.

No comments: